Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun in the Trial; FrostFlame? IcyHot?

Hi guys!

Just wanted to update on what I've been doing. I've been having a truck full of fun with my buddies from Twitter :) LOVE YOU ALL! A picture is worth a thousand words; I like pictures better.


I went to do a ToS run with Diana, Cassandra, and Kelsey. Pretty fun, lol poor Cass getting hit by an Ice Kraken.



Random robot in the ring; I blizzard the Moon boss to death(not really).



Diana and Kelsey broke into my lab and started harassing my Egor(Minion).

Team FrostFlame/IcyHot!

We still haven't decided on a name yet, but we are leaning towards IcyHot (Sorry Alric). Diana and Kelsey hit Warlord yesterday, only to be taken away by the area closed bug, were the match comes as a 3v4. We we're winning at first, the last player almost died then she did a rebirth and they criticaled us to death. I also hit Overlord yesterday(WOOT). For those who don't know what that is, it's basically a term we use for someone who has a rank higher than 1000 points. Good news is Diana came back up and hit Warlord again today. Our team FrostFlame/IcyHot is made up of 5 people, Diana Wildheart, Natalie EmeraldFlame, Allan Rubymancer, Kelsey Fireheart, and me Angel Winterbreeze. Sometimes we switch up the schools or trade players in and out because sometimes we all need a break or one of us has to do something else. We've been training our pets, I'm hoping to get a pet with Spellproof or Defy, no luck whatsoever. Good luck everyone and remember to carry troll spray at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment