Monday, February 21, 2011

Ok, now let's start officially.

Hi everyone!

You all know me as SirWinterbreeze from Twitter or Wizard101Central, or as Angel Winterbreeze in-game :). Might as well tell you a little about myself. First off, boredom is not my thing. I love to lighten up the mood on things when they get too serious or quiet. I'm very random, but I can also hold a conversation if I have some krazy glue or some duck tape. I like to PvP, craft, feed my Piggly and my other failed hatches locked away in my lab, sshhhh. If I randomly port to you do not panic, I am just there to make sure you are having a good time playing :) or I am under the influence of boredom and I'm trying to get rid of it. So, that basically sums me up, other than I love my Piggly and I'm the in the Protect the Piggles and Ninjas Organization (PPNO). So, catch you later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment