Thursday, July 21, 2011

Recent Events

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written a blog post(not true, I have many drafts). Maybe I'll finish one and actually write something good for a change. :)


There's been lots of fun stuff going on in the past few weeks, and I'm just enjoying them like a wizard can.


I guess I'll start with recent events and work backwards, if that's ok with you. I'm sure it is because I'm not going to change it up anyways :). I'd like to thanks Cassandra Dragonheart for hatching her Fire Beetle with me, and it only took one try! Her name is Lady Taz and it's very cute! I might just make a fire wizard if the talents are decent which so far seems to be the case because it got Spritely at Adult and it has Piggly genes so I know it has a chance to be a very good pet. I still haven't decided yet but I heard from a very reliable source that I should anyways because being a fire wiz is 'funnnnn' not to mention that I'm a Fire type. 
[Flips note cards]


I participated in the United We Stand tournament with Kettle Corn Killers(KcK) and I have to say that it was so much fun to play against The "Noobs". I was honored to be playing in a 4v4 match with Paige Moonshade, Heather Raven, and Benjamin Frogstone. Even though we lost, it doesn't really matter to me as long as we all had fun :). Some of our team mates were nervous, heck I was too, but we just did our best and didn't go down without a fight. Thanks for letting me on the team!


Oh and Happy (late) Birthday Cassandra Dragonheart! Your surprise party was awesome! At least I think it was a surprise party... I came a little late, sorry about that. I took some screen shots of the festivities as best I could. "Caution: People in Pictures are larger than they appear." The decorations were awesome! Thanks Alexander Lionheart for hosting!





Last but not least, Petnome's Birthday! WOOT! They're going to have several contest throughout the week and beyond. To think that WE'RE that ones getting their presents! Follow @Petnome or go to Petnome.com for more details!


I've been slacking on the next chapter for My Spiral Mission, dang procrastination, I'll try to post it up on the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment