Monday, April 11, 2011

My Spiral Mission: Protector of the Lore [Chapter 2 part two]

Chapter 2 Part 2
Hidden

 Once I stepped inside I could feel some sort of overwhelming energy in the room, almost took my breath away. This was the first time I have ever been in the Headmaster’s office and I was kind of nervous. There was a crowd on young wizards in his office and books flying everywhere. I took off my hood and looked in awe as his office was just filled with all sorts of magical artifacts and spell books. I could see that he was busy so I was looking through some of the books when one of them fell revealing a small key hole of some kind. The hole seemed to be in the shape of an old spell deck with an indent shaped like a star, like the one Angel gave me. I searched through my bag and found the spell deck; it was an old box like thing with a coating of silver and purple symbols and big blue star in the middle. I looked back to check if anyone was looking and reached to for the key hole trying to put the box in. Slowly, reaching towards the hole and feeling like it was a mile away I finally sensed the box making contact with the key hole and quickly took my hand out and looked at it. I kept staring and nothing was happening, I stood up straight and let out a sigh out disappointment I took back the spell deck and put it back in my bag and leaned against the wall. Then, the wall twitched backwards and as if I was a ghost phased through the wall and tumbled on the floor. I looked up and saw that I was in a room with a bunch of books and scrolls and in the middle of the room there was this giant crystal floating still the only thing that lit the room were some torches around the walls. I stand up and try to get back through the wall but it’s solid as a Colossus. I walk into the middle of the room and hear a rustling noise in the distance. I turn my head and see a shadow run pass me and one of the torches go out. Then I hear the noise again then to other goes out. There was only one torch left and I run to get it but it is blown out too. I stood in total darkness looking and twisting my head side to side trying to see the person that was in here. After a few seconds the crystal above in the ceiling starts to glow and I can see a shadow in front of me with eerie glowing eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment